January 25, 2013 (Arlington, Va.) – COMPOSITES 2013, THE premier exhibition and convention, produced by the American Composites Manufacturers Association (ACMA), will be held in Orlando, Fla., at the Orange County Convention Center, January 29-31, 2013. COMPOSITES is North America’s most diverse, dynamic convention and trade exhibition for all users of composite materials. It connects top industry business leaders, entrepreneurs, engineers, innovators, educators and policy makers to the full spectrum of composites market segments and components of the value chain.
Even if you can’t attend COMPOSITES 2013, you don’t have to miss the great information that will be generated. Stay in touch – follow us on Twitter at #COMPOSITES13.
Here is just a taste of what’s being presented at COMPOSITES 2013:
Global perspectives from key industry leaders on advancements and emerging trends in the composites industry.
Never Quit: The Story of a Life Built on Successful Missions
Military legend Rob O’Neill (SEAL Team Six) shares his views on executing a successful mission with the right people, preparedness, decision-making under pressure and a commitment to never quit.
Launch of ACMA’s New Website at www.acmanet.org on January 30.
- Growth Opportunities in the Global Composites Market 2013-2018
- Engineered Quartz Countertops Project Update
- The Big Picture for Composites in Transportation: The Life Cycle Perspective
- 2013 ACMA Life Cycle Assessment Activity
- Overview & Importance of Accelerated Bridge Construction to New, Emerging Materials
- Innovations in Hull & Deck Structures for Toughened Reduced Weight Marine Structures
- OSHA/HAZCOM/GHH – What’s in Store for the Composites Manufacturer
- High-Performance Hybrid Composite Molding – Designing Structure & Form Affordable for New Markets
- Emerging Material Technologies for Next Generation Structural Composites
- Styrene Free Resins Systems for Cured In Place Pipe Applications
- The First Worldwide Field Application of FRP Composite Rebars in Reinforced Water Treatment Plant Tank
Don’t miss a minute of COMPOSITES 2013. Follow us on Twitter at #COMPOSITES13.