February 4, 2013 (Arlington, Va.) – The refreshed and dynamic website of the American Composites Manufacturers Association (ACMA) – www.acmanet.org – is now online. The new website offers a wealth of easy-to-navigate resources and features and a depth of information that is available nowhere else – 731 pages.
“We are excited about the new look and feel of the redesigned website. But more importantly, we look forward to the opportunity to better serve our members and our industry with the information they need to advance and grow their business,” says ACMA President Lori Luchak of Miles Fiberglass & Composites. “ACMA is leading the industry with innovative ideas and actions. This website is evidence of our commitment to furthering the composites industry.”
- Member Resources Section – Password Protected and Exclusively for ACMA Members!
- Access to more than 400 technical papers to help you make smart business decisions and drive innovation.
- More than 60 pages of regulatory information to keep your businesses in compliance.
- Exclusive tips for running a small business like a big business.
- ACMA Initiatives
- The latest activities on Capitol Hill to protect the industry, expand existing marketplaces and create new opportunities while drawing on the strength of our grassroots support.
- How the Composites Growth Initiative (CGI) is growing the market by reaching out to engineers, architects, specifiers, OEMs and other end users.
- Ways to maximize your market share and profitability through membership in the 12 CGIs. This is a benefit of ACMA membership and only ACMA members can join CGI Committees.
- Get Involved
- Join an ACMA committee or participate in one of the CGI committees.
- Become an advocate for your profession by visiting Capitol Hill or conducting a Congressional plant tour.
- Learn how to support our Composites Advocacy Fund or participate in our Political Action Committee.
- And much more!
ACMA’s redesigned website is just one way that ACMA is serving the composites industry and its members. Please visit www.acmanet.org often for updates and new information. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the many benefits of ACMA membership – like the Member Resources Section of the website.