Composites Industry’s Premier Event Hosted 7,100 Attendees, More Than 550 Exhibitors
Oct. 16, 2014 (Orlando, Fla.) CAMX – The Composites and Advanced Materials Expo, the new go-to composites conference and trade show, concluded today. The expo, produced by the American Composites Manufacturers Association (ACMA) and the Society for the Advancement of Material and Process Engineering (SAMPE) took place at the Orange County Convention Center and covered all aspects of the world’s composites and advanced materials communities.
Highlights of the event included:
- 7,100 conference attendees from all over the world
- More than 550 exhibitors in the exhibit hall, including product displays and demonstrations from industry leading companies
- A robust education program featuring more than 300 sessions
- Poster sessions highlighting cutting edge research
- Awards and competitions honoring innovation, research and industry volunteers
- Numerous networking events with professionals within the composites, advanced materials and end user markets
- A keynote presentation by Kevin Mickey, President of Scaled Composites and a composites industry veteran. Mickey’s remarks addressed the future of composites and advanced materials, attracting new talent to the industry, and creating a culture that supports innovation and creativity.
CAMX is America’s go-to event for products, solutions, networking and advanced industry thinking. CAMX 2015 will take place in Dallas from October 26-29, 2015. For more information, visit www.thecamx.org.