CAMX recognizes outstanding composites research from students, engineers and industry professionals
December 13, 2017 (Orlando, Fla.) – CAMX – The Composites and Advanced Materials Expo is proud to announce the CAMX 2017 Technical Paper Award and Poster Session winners. Every year, CAMX recognizes outstanding research that will impact the next generation of composites innovation. CAMX technical papers covers critical areas important to the composites and advanced materials industry from business, applications, and research perspectives. Poster sessions put the work of the next generation of researchers, engineers and industry professionals on display.
This year’s Technical Paper Award winners are:
- Jonathan Garhart, Sikorsky-Lockheed Martin – Advanced Integrated Composite Repair (AICR) Development Hardik Dalal, The Boeing Company – Bonding the Unbondable: Thermoplastics!
- Scott Huelskamp, University of Dayton Research Institute – Effects of Z-stitches in Heavy Tow Carbon Laminates via Tailored Fiber Placement
- Amit Naskar, Oak Ridge National Laboratory – Thermo-Responsive Polymers-Based on Source-Selective Lignins
- Antonio Paesano, The Boeing Company – Present and Future of Sustainable Polymers for Additive Manufacturing
- Nobuo Takeda, The University of Tokyo – Intelligent In-situ Process of Monitoring and Quality Assessment of Aerospace Composite Structures
From 2-4 p.m. today, you will have the opportunity to meet with these authors in the Exhibit Hall. For more information, visit https://www.thecamx.org/poster-session.