Join ACMA Activities at CAMX 2022
We cannot wait to see you at CAMX 2022 in Anaheim, CA. Check out what we have in store – you will not want to miss these incredible ACMA activities!
Join Us for Refreshments and Raffle Prizes at the State of ACMA Reception with Lucintel
Visit the ACMA booth (U74) on Tuesday, October 18, from 4PM to 5PM PT for complimentary beer and wine, networking, and a chance to win a $50 VISA gift card.
Celebrate the 2022 ACMA Membership Awards Winners
The 2022 ACMA Membership Awards recipients will be honored at the Membership Awards Ceremony and Reception, taking place on Monday, October 17, from 5:30PM – 7:30 PM PT at the Anaheim Marriott Hotel. RSVP today.
Attend Three Market-Focused Composites Forums
Network and compare perspectives at all levels of the composites supply chain, and hear the latest information on policy, business, and technological trends from featured speakers. RSVP today:
- Sustainability Forum – Monday, October 17, 2:15PM – 4PM PT
- High Performance Forum – Tuesday, October 18, 10AM – 11AM PT
- Construction Infrastructure Forum – Wednesday, October 19, 1PM – 2:30PM PT
Join ACMA’s VP of Government Relations for a New Campfire Session
Are you overpaying your taxes? Head over to CAMX Park Place on Tuesday, October 18, to learn how your company’s development of a new product, process or even software can qualify you for significant tax savings. Add this session to your MyCAMXPlanner today.
Schedule a Meeting to Learn More about ACMA Membership
ACMA helps members successfully advance their business in the growing composites industry through:
- Opening and expanding new markets for your company
- Invitations to exclusive aerospace, automotive, and defense Composites Technology Days
- Advocating for the composites industry with Congress, the Administration and regulators to ensure that composites are the sustainable product of choice.
- Segmented market development, education, and networking specific to your company
- Access to market intelligence reports, technical data, specifications, codes, and regulations
If your company is part of the composites industry supply chain, ACMA membership is your key to growth and success! Schedule a meeting with the ACMA Membership Team during CAMX to receive your custom membership package.
Build Your Workforce with Special Savings on the ACMA Career Center
During the entire month of October, enjoy a 30% discount on job postings on the ACMA Career Center—powered by the Engineering & Science Career Network (ESCN), an alliance of niche association job boards built exclusively for professionals working within engineering and science industries. For job seekers and employers alike, the ESCN provides an effective online recruitment method to access the best quality jobs and candidates – in one place, on a single network. Advertise on the ACMA Career Center, and your advertisement will automatically be listed on all relevant ESCN Partner Career Centers at no extra charge.
Visit the Career Center – https://compositesjobsource.com/