CM Print Edition
Composites Manufacturing is the official publication of the American Composites Manufacturers Association. Published bimonthly, it offers practical assessments of the current state of the composites industry as well as thoughtful explorations of the opportunities and challenges ahead.
Composites Manufacturing Magazine
Composites Manufacturing includes timely coverage of core market segments, materials, processes and technical education plus topics such as sustainability, plant safety, operational efficiency and research advances. The magazine also features profiles of some of the most accomplished people and innovative companies in the composites community.
2019 Editorial Calendar
Editorial coverage includes a focus on core market segments, legislative and regulatory issues and technical education.
Display Advertising Rates
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS AND FORMATS
- A high-resolution PDF/X-1a file is required for all ads.
- Colors must be CMYK. No ICC profiles, RGB or Pantone colors. Resolution of all photography and scanned illustrations must be at least 300 dpi. Line art should be 600 dpi.
- Vital copy and images must be at least 1/8” away from trim. Spread ads must have at least 3/8” total gutter. Materials should be submitted without crop marks, but full-page ads should include the required 1/8" bleed.
- All fonts used must be embedded in the PDF file.
- Using the bold, italic or other style keys is not encouraged. Please use the bold or italic version of the font. (For example, instead of making Adobe® Garamond bold with the style key, use the actual font for Adobe® Garamond Bold).
- Flatten all layers and set transparency to highest setting. Ads must be suitable to print as-is. ACMA is not responsible for any errors in content.
- PLEASE NOTE: Materials that do not meet the stated advertising specifications will be rejected. Necessary alterations are the responsibility of and at the expense of the advertiser. All materials must be submitted in accordance with the published deadlines and meet the criteria stated in the advertising policy.
Please submit your ad to our Marketing and Communications Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include the following in your email submission:
1. Size of the Ad
2. Orientation (Horizontal / Vertical)
4. Correct Point of Contact
5. Any Additional Notes
Note: Follow this naming convention for the ad: "CM Magazine - [company name-month(s) it runs]".