Advertise in ACMA’s publications, including their official publication and the composite industry’s leading magazine, Composites Manufacturing. Boost your brand presence and make a bold impression with over 10,000 subscribers. Reach decision makers who rely on the magazine for the latest industry news, products and innovations.
Composites Manufacturing Magazine
Composites Manufacturing includes timely coverage of core market segments, materials, processes and technical education plus topics such as sustainability, plant safety, operational efficiency and research advances. The magazine also features profiles of some of the most accomplished people and innovative companies in the composites community.
NEW! Maximize Value and Exposure with CM Print + Digital Bundles
In addition to print, Composites Manufacturing is available in an interactive, digital format, so your advertisement receives greater exposure in both the print and digital versions. Book your advertising space today!
2021 Editorial Calendar
Editorial coverage includes a focus on core market segments, legislative and regulatory issues and technical education.
Display Advertising Rates
Price Per Issue:
*Note all ads are in the print and digital interactive editions of Composites Manufacturing
1 Time Rate
2 Time Rate
3 Time Rate
4 Time Rate
Advertorial 1 Page
Advertorial 2 Page
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS AND FORMATS
- A high-resolution PDF/X-1a file is required for all ads.
- Colors must be CMYK. No ICC profiles, RGB or Pantone colors. Resolution of all photography and scanned illustrations must be at least 300 dpi. Line art should be 600 dpi.
- Vital copy and images must be at least 1/8” away from trim. Spread ads must have at least 3/8” total gutter. Materials should be submitted without crop marks, but full-page ads should include the required 1/8" bleed.
- All fonts used must be embedded in the PDF file.
- Using the bold, italic or other style keys is not encouraged. Please use the bold or italic version of the font. (For example, instead of making Adobe® Garamond bold with the style key, use the actual font for Adobe® Garamond Bold).
- Flatten all layers and set transparency to highest setting. Ads must be suitable to print as-is. ACMA is not responsible for any errors in content.
- PLEASE NOTE: Materials that do not meet the stated advertising specifications will be rejected. Necessary alterations are the responsibility of and at the expense of the advertiser. All materials must be submitted in accordance with the published deadlines and meet the criteria stated in the advertising policy.
Please submit your ad to our Marketing and Communications Coordinator at email@example.com.
Include the following in your email submission:
1. Size of the Ad
2. Orientation (Horizontal / Vertical)
4. Correct Point of Contact
5. Any Additional Notes
Note: Follow this naming convention for the ad: "CM Magazine - [company name-month(s) it runs]".
CAMX Show Directory
ACMA co-presents the Composites and Advanced Materials Expo – CAMX annually with SAMPE. Print advertising is sold through the official media partner for CAMX, Gardner Media. Visit CAMX website to learn more or contact your ACMA Sales Representative for details and pricing.
Upcoming CAMX Events
September 21-24, 2020
October 18-21, 2021
Dallas, TX, USA.