The Certified Composites Technician program provides training and resources to keep you abreast of the latest technical advances and methods for composites manufacturing’s traditional applications. Elevate your expertise while benefiting your company and career. Keep your certification status current and active and recertify today.
Process for Recertification
Recertification is required every three (3) years to keep credentials active. The recertification program is an online self-study course designed to reinforce information learned during the initial certification and keep users updated on current trends, skills and technical processes. The course consists of reference materials that are to be read and used to complete an online, open book test. The entire process is completed online in the ACMA Education Hub.
Recertifications are to be completed on or before the CCT expiration date to keep credentials current. If not recertified within 12 months of certification expiration, individuals will be required to enroll as a new candidate, pay a full certification fee, and complete a proctor-administered exam.
STEPS TO RECERTIFY
- Verify the expiration date on the CCT certificate.
- Login and carefully select and purchase the CCT recertification program from the recertification program options. Those with current membership should receive the member discounted price.
- Once purchased, the workbook and exam will be immediately available in the Education Hub. This is an open book exam and using the workbook and notes as a reference is encouraged. Some candidates print out the recertification workbook as a reference to complete the questions.
- After reviewing the recertification workbook, open the recertification exam and begin.
- Once submitted, the recertification exam will automatically be graded. If passed, a notice will display onscreen allowing users to print a temporary certificate. ACMA will mail a hard copy certificate within 4 weeks of completion. Please be sure the correct mailing address is provided in your MyACMA portal.
Join thousands of organizations, colleges and universities, and composites industry professionals who use this powerful program to provide essential training:
- Improve production performance
- Establish technical skill baselines
- Enhance knowledge and skill levels
- Advance the technical expertise of floor workers and managers
- Elevate industry standards of excellence