Join thousands of organizations, colleges and universities, and composites industry professionals who use this powerful program to provide essential training:
- Improve production performance
- Establish technical skill baselines
- Enhance knowledge and skill levels
- Advance the technical expertise of floor workers and managers
- Elevate industry standards of excellence
Applicants must meet one of the following prerequisites prior to enrolling in the course; proof of requirement is submitted via document upload after enrollment and is verified by ACMA staff within two weeks. Topics for the prerequisites must match those listed in the Advanced Composites Body of Knowledge. Before enrolling, please meet one of these three prerequisites:
- One or more years of employer-documented experience in manufacturing and/or repair of advanced composites.
- Military composites experience and documented airframe training.
- 35+ hours of practical hands-on training classes from an approved institution from the list of verified prerequisite training programs below.
ACMA verified prerequisite training programs:
- ABARIS Training; Reno, NV ([M-1/R-1] Phase 1 required, [M-2] Manufacturing 2 recommended)
- Davis Technology College, Kaysville, UT
- Guilford Technical Community College; Greensboro, NC
- IYRS School of Technology; Newport, Rhode Island
- Salt Lake Community College; Salt Lake City
- Texas State University Office of Distance and Extended Learning; San Marcos, TX
- U.S. Military Airframe (MOS and A School completion)
- Additional training programs submitted for individual review
Newly enrolled candidates will receive online study resources, Basic Composites Manual, and Advanced Composites Study Guide. Successful completion of certifications by completing study, mastering material, and earning 80% or higher on credential testing results in national credential and earning 3.5 CEU's per earned certification. Other texts and review material are not included in enrollment but the responsibility of the candidate.
Enrolled candidates will receive an online workbook that can be used for successful completion of the exam by earning 90% or higher. Successful completion results in national credential and earning 3.5 CEU's per earned certification.