ACMA’s CCT program supports professional development and facilitates uniform training and technical skills. The CCT designation documents professional expertise with job-focused training and a nationally recognized certification.
Join thousands of organizations, colleges and universities, and composites industry professionals who use this powerful program to provide essential training:
- Improve production performance
- Establish technical skill and safety baselines
- Enhance knowledge and skill levels
- Advance the technical expertise of floor workers and managers
- Elevate industry standards of excellence
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
Designed for busy industry professionals, students, businesses and institutions, the CCT program makes it easy to become a CCT by following these steps.
December 27, 2023
November 16, 2020
AVAILABLE CCT PROGRAMS
Choose from these programs, all designed to increase your working knowledge on specific industry topics.
CCTs earn more, have greater career opportunities, and are recognized for their expertise and skills
- Documentation of professional expertise
- Industry-wide recognition of skills
- Enhanced career opportunities
- Job-focused safety training
CCTs on staff result in new innovations, better products and increased productivity.
- Communicates your investment in employee knowledge and education
- Increased productivity and product quality
- Improved plant safety
- More skilled, forward-looking workforce
- Lower employee turnover
CCT is an essential resource for academic institutions, technical schools and their students.
- Fully developed curriculum
- Proven instructional tools
- Partnerships with area composites manufacturers
- Enhanced career opportunities for students