We are manufacturers, material and equipment suppliers, distributors, academia and end users who are committed to market growth and expansion of the composites industry by promoting the competitive advantage of composite materials.
Why Join ACMA
ACMA helps its members successfully advance their business in the growing composites industry.
Education & Information
Access educational programming and resources for all levels of the composites industry, and attend events across all market segments and manufacturing processes.
- Attend national, regional and local events across all market segments and manufacturing processes
- Choose from an extensive library of technical papers, webinars, conference papers and regulatory guidance documents
- Benefit from nationally-recognized technical training in eight industry processes
- Access economic and industry trend reports from Lucintel
- Save on energy costs through market forecasting from Amerex
- View industry data, news and case studies from our weekly e-newsletter, Composites Manufacturing Industry Digest
* Enjoy significant member savings (up to 40%) on all ACMA events, programs and resources
Legislative & Regulatory
Benefit from ACMA’s advocacy efforts with lawmakers, regulators, influencers and the public. Understand how regulations affect your business and the industry.
- Achieve important public policy objectives related to energy, the environment, worker health and safety, fair trade policy, job creation and more
- Benefit from educating influencers about composites use in public works projects, aerospace, automotive, defense and transportation
- Access guidance documents, tools and staff experts regarding regulatory enforcement and compliance
Market Growth & Development
Grow the industry and your business through facilitated market development activities that promote the advantages of composites materials to all stakeholders.
- Realize new opportunities through our Composites Growth Initiatives (CGIs)—member-led groups that advance the use of composites across 12 industry segments
- Collaborate with OEMs, designers and specifiers at technology events and composites pavilions
- Establish codes, standards and specifications that leverage the advantages of composites as compared to traditional materials
- Expand your industry expertise to drive positive growth and reform
How You fit In
Our members represent every aspect of the composites supply chain needed to increase the visibility and usage of composites, facilitating the sustainable market growth and expansion that benefits everyone.
Identify opportunities and build relationships with OEMS in new and existing markets.
Gain access to manufacturers to increase business in existing markets and identify new prospects.
Gain supply chain visibility, be heard on issues that affect regulation and legislation.
Connect with industry leaders through ACMA introduction and networking events.
Who Are ACMA Members
Our association boasts a diverse membership operating in different markets in the composites industry.
By Member Type
ACMA members represent organizations throughout the supply chain.
By Market Segment
ACMA members cover the spectrum of new and established market segments.
View ACMA member companies and find out with whom you can connect. Type your search term in the box or click on the arrows to the right of any field name to sort. ACMA members can view complete company details including contact information by using the MY ACMA portal.
For best experience, please view the searchable member directory on desktop.