What We Do
ACMA's Certified Composites Technician (CCT) program supports professional development and facilitates uniform training and technical skills. The only certification program of its kind in the industry, the program is open to non-members and to members, who enjoy a discounted rate.
Developed by ACMA and its members, Certified Composites Technician (CCT) program is the industry’s gold standard for comprehensive composites manufacturing training.
Join thousands of organizations, colleges and universities, and composites industry professionals who use this powerful program to provide essential training:
- Improve production performance
- Establish technical skill baselines
- Enhance knowledge and skill levels
- Advance the technical expertise of floor workers and managers
- Elevate industry standards of excellence
The CCT program provides many benefits to you and your organization.
CCTs earn more, have greater career opportunities, and are recognized for their expertise and skills.
- Documentation of professional expertise
- Industry-wide recognition of skills
- Increased earnings potential
- Enhanced career opportunities
- Job-focused training
- Program-specific certification
- Networking opportunities with peers throughout the industry
CCTs on staff result in new innovations, better products and increased productivity.
- Communicates your investment in employee knowledge and education
- Enhanced product quality
- Improved plant safety
- Reduced emissions
- More skilled, forward-looking workforce
- Lower employee turnover
- More skilled workforce
CCT is an essential resource for academic institutions, technical schools and their students.
- Fully developed curriculum
- Proven instructional tools
- Partnerships with area composites manufacturers
- Federal grant opportunities
- Enhanced career opportunities for students
- Documentation of skills
- Common industry language
Ready to go? Start the process now!
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
Designed for busy industry professionals, students, businesses and institutions, the CCT program makes it easy to become a CCT by following these steps.
Pick a program and enroll at ACMA’s Education Hub.
Study course materials and learn at your own pace.
Pass the final exam and you’re officially a CCT!
Choose from these programs, all designed to increase your working knowledge on specific industry topics.
What people say about CCT
Search the CCT Directory to find a certified expert and their certification type. Search by name, organization, state, country or certification type.
Last Updated: 4/13/2018
|First Name||Last Name||Organization||State||Country||Certification Type|
For best experience, please view the searchable CCT directory on desktop.